So, you’ve launched a stunning website, maybe even got active on the socials, yet there’s… crickets. Or, maybe you’re just not getting enough sales or leads to take your business to the next level?
The answer is SEO. And, since you’re here, you probably already know that you need to be doing this cryptic activity. Excellent. You’re already one step ahead of most, my friend.
Nonetheless, here’s a brief recap of why you should be doing SEO:
- Become a trusted authority in your industry
- Be the number 1 solution to your customers’ problems
- Get found on Google 24/7
- Increase traffic to your website
- Convert more leads
SEO can seem like a daunting thing to invest in, but the truth is, it’s one of the most effective marketing strategies out there. That’s why we want to invite you into our studio, so you can learn exactly what it is, how it works and how to start improving your rankings today. “Knowledge is power” is our mantra here at GD.
So, join us for this 4-hour masterclass that will leave you with a wealth of knowledge and the practical know-how to get your business found online. We’ve got us a pretty amazing track-record of successful SEO campaigns performed for our clients, and now we’re going to share our learnings with you.
What we’ll cover on the day:
- SEO glossary
- The Google algorithm and search results
- How to audit your website, including technical performance, keyword density, speed, and CRO
- Best-practice content writing: readability, keyword cannibalisation and effective CTA’s
- Link building: what is it, why it matters and how to smash some quick wins
- Q&A Session
- Website audit – learn to do it in practice
- Building a backlink to your website
Your workshop host:
Tyla Kanasa is our resident SEO expert here at Gordon Digital. Having earnt her stripes in Brisbane’s SEO scene over the past few years, she’s built up an impressive portfolio of work in all aspects of SEO: content writing, link building, and technical work. Even better, she is a fantastic communicator who can break down the complex world of SEO into beginner-friendly advice.
Location: Gordon Digital Studio, 2b/643 Wynnum Road, Morningside 4170 QLD