Are you known for being the ultimate organiser?
We are looking for a customer-centric and tenacious individual to be our next office assistant to support our agency.
As a big picture thinking digital marketing agency that values our client partnerships above all else, our admin team member will be joining our in-house team of skilled web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, and digital marketers.
What you’ll be doing
As our office assistant's a typical day will include the following:
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls to relevant team members
- Organising incoming emails to ensure clients and team members are replied to in a timely manner.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Ordering of supplies for the office
- General housekeeping and office duties
- Follow up on any unpaid invoices
- Assist the Managing Director with any other projects and tasks
- Setup and improve systems and processes to facilitate the efficient operation of the office as the organisation rapidly scales.
What we want to see in you
- Excellent communication, relationship building and customer service skills
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Great organisational skills, including impeccable time management abilities
- Proven high level of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality in daily work ethic
- The ability to show initiative and to go above and beyond to keep things running smoothly.
Some of the perks.
- Career progression & development opportunities
- Newstead location close to public transport, gyms and cafes.
- Supportive team environment
- Great work/life balance, with a quarterly wellness day and flexible working options available.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Great! Apply now below, sending us your resume and a cover letter, addressed to Jessica, answering the following questions:
- Why you would be the perfect fit for this role and our team?
- Describe your approach to planning your work day.